GameCheetz

In name only, for it is neither.
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:22 pm 
Hero of Heroes

Wii Code: 3257-4198-4606-1780
Live ID: Zavion Srath
Read the third post.

As for now, the only way to post anywhere meaningfully is to register yourself for the NPC user group! Otherwise your access to posting might become severely limited!

Old users should already be automatically registered for it, but any new non-Skynet users should register or else you're not going to be able to post.

Any old users that forget your password, contact one of the admin on AIM or WLM or Skype and we'll get yours reset. We can't figure out what your old pass or email was, but we can change it to something generic, and let you go in and change it yourself to something that isn't dumb.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Guest wrote:
you cant ban me fags
Link wrote:
Quick question: What are you getting out of this? Besides what all trolls usually get out of what they do.
Guest wrote:
fags
Link wrote:
Ah, I see.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:38 pm 
Hero of Heroes

OK, update: Apparently an automated system to notify me of requests to join that group aren't happening. I've tried something else, and if that fails, I'll make it automatic to join the group if asked.

That said, if you aren't approved in a timely fashion, send me a PM!

Guest wrote:
you cant ban me fags
Link wrote:
Quick question: What are you getting out of this? Besides what all trolls usually get out of what they do.
Guest wrote:
fags
Link wrote:
Ah, I see.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:08 am 
Hero of Heroes

Ok. As long as this new Q&A thing works out, I'm going to disable the need for new users to bug me to be able to post. That said, I'm gonna promote people I'm fairly sure aren't bots to NPC group just in case I have to do this crap again, to save me some time.

Now you have to answer a bit of trivia Garne cooked up to use the forum. All the answers are in the comic.

That said, for some reason migrating here deleted a few users. I know for a fact that it did because we had 76 at some point and now we got 68, not counting the bullshit user I made to test things with. If you got deleted, then just remake your account. There shouldn't be no problem, as long as the questions don't confuse you.

Edit: I'd been informed by default the board forces you to use a capital letter and a number in your password. I've changed this so it shouldn't care anymore. Should you use a capital letter an a number? Sure. But if you want to be a dumbass and make your password "password" be my retarded guest.

Guest wrote:
you cant ban me fags
Link wrote:
Guest wrote:
fags
Link wrote:
Ah, I see.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]