Some people think I'm crazy, but I'm not.
Crazy's my brother. I, Master Hand, created this comic's universe
as you know it, but get no credit for it. Below, you'll see that
I documented the cast of GameCheetz in order of appearance. If
you notice, I'm first because I made all the stuff the comic started
with. I'm not bitter about my character being killed off though
because now I won't have to be in the comic when I destroy it.
They refuse to bow down to me, so they'll die! For now though,
the cast of characters:
Each major character will get their own
page and a link to it. This is not yet done. The page needs updating
Mario - This
italian plumber wears red and tries to win a date with the princess
by saving her repeatedly. Annoying, huh?
Luigi - This
minor character is rarely seen. He does all of Mario's work in
the background, but never gets credit or the spotlight. There
are contests to see who gets Luigi's mail.
- This guy's a quack. He thinks funny pills cure anything, despite
the small number of things that funny pills actually cure. He
stands waiting for patients at the Emergency Hospital in Alley
Shops. His GED is hung there with pride.
Princess "Peach" Toadstool - She doesn't want to tell anyone about her fiancé,
King Bowser Koopa. You'd think that after having seven children
she'd actually marry the guy. Apparently, her father and Bowser
hate each other.
- This ape has a very poor grasp on language and always shouts.
He's also an idiot.
- Blues is cool and ninja-like. He's rarely seen except for when
he wants to be seen.
After battling many robot masters with his dog, Rush, Rock decided
to quit his job. Megaman is no more, as he gave his power suit
Rush - Rock's
dog, made from Rock's spare parts. He changesshape to a variety
of different modes.
The self proclaimed "King of Evil" who terrorizes Hyrule
to try to get the Triforce. Current Status: Killed by Link via
silver arrows and golden sword. Future Status: Killed by Link
via mind control.
Link - The
"Hero of Winds" hates time travel. Too bad Tetra stole
- The princess of Hyrule gets kidnapped a lot for Link to save
Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik - A true master at engineering and programming. He's
a bit too good for his own good. His insanely bad luck, however,
causes him to fail repeatedly to a few woodland creatures.
Kirby - The
pink ball from dreamland who can take the form of anything.
- This kid has psychic powers. He's going out with Paula Polestar.
- She's a bounty hunter who's primary bounty is Metroids. She
also hunts the Space Pirates, who killed her parents. She was
raised by the Chozo race and now wears their armor.
Sonic the Hedgehog
- The fastest thing alive just loves a good race, but will stop
to protect his home if need be.
Miles "Tails" Prower - Sonic's sidekick looks up to Sonic. He tags along
for the adventure and feels safe with Sonic nearby, but would
be too scared to go without him.
Knuckles the Echidna - Guardian of the Master Emerald, he resides on Angel
Island. He's easily tricked because he suspects everyone.
King Bowser Koopa
- The king of his land, adored by his subjects, loved by the beautiful
princess of the neighboring country, seven kids... What more could
a giant firebreathing tortoise want?
Dr. Game & Watch - Has so few bits that he can't even speak. He only
makes beeps and blips. He happens to be a good engineer though.
Popo - Popo
talks like Elmer Fudd. This was not inspired by Elmer Fudd, it
was inspired by one of the Director's professors, who talks like
Nana - Popo's
wife talks in Wingdings. Everything she says is translatable with
a bit of effort.
Old Man -
He gave Link his first sword so Link wouldn't be alone.
- Link stole from him twice.
- "Politicians and sheild eaters have many likes alike".
The Like-Like likes Link loyally, like a little dog.
- The Wallmaster got a taste of power and wanted more. Megaman
turned him to stone. Current Status: Stoned by Megaman. Last Seen:
Getting stoned after trying to get God Hand.
- The omnipotent power of gold will grant the wishes of anyone
who touches it with a pure heart.
The Koopa Troop
- Bower's army, all of whom enlisted of their own free will.
- Is summoned to mindlessly attack Link. Current Status: Killed
by Megaman. Last Seen: Pie in the face, 3 Stooges style, by Megaman.
Toad - The
race of Mushroom people who are not very good at defending their
country, the Mushroom Kingdom. They're so bad at defense that
the next in line to the throne is coordinating the attacks on
their own kingdom just to spend time with their enemy's ruler.
Lucky for them their enemy prefers peace.
Dr. Albert Wily
- This scientist is mad in more ways than one. He couldn't even
defeat Megaman, how can he hope to defeat Megawoman? She's nearly
This complicated guy is full of contradictions. Each of his two
heads hate each other making even the smallest tasks difficult
to get done.
- No one ever bothers to hang around him very long. He's jealous
of his brother who everyone goes to see.
Kraid - One
of the two who sealed Mother Brain and the Metroids in Tourian.
Current Status: Killed by Fake Kraid. Last Seen: Telling Samus
why she shouldn't unlock the seal on Mother Brain.
The second of the two who soulbound a seal on Tourian. Ridley
was killed by Samus, but revived by the space pirates to attack
Samus. In the end, Ridley helped Samus.
- Tails's robot. Seems like everyone's an engineer, huh? This
device was destroyed because it was too powerful.
- Leader of the Space Pirates, who killed Samus's parents. They
also killed many other people, but it's because they killed Samus's
parents that Samus comes to thwart their advances and destroy
all their bases.
- Samus flies around in it from planet to planet. It's also alive
Mr. T - He
pities the foo who doesn't dial 1-800-COLLECT. Are you that foo?
- Had two children with a telephone and sang a lullaby to a rock
so Ness could finish his quest.
Tracy - Ness's
sister got a job aswering E-Mails, but was fired due to lack of
King - Ness's
Picky - Pokey's
brother. He's the good one.
Pokey - Picky's
brother. He's the bad one.
- A fly from the future who used the triforce to go back in time
to tell Ness what his quest is.
- Insanely huge... For an ant... Current Status: Squashed by Ness.
Last Seen: Trying to taunt Ness, just before Ness stepped on him.
- The royal professor. Yes, the Mushroom Kingdom keeps a royal
professor around the castle. Despite his intelligence, he has
not figured out Peach & Bowser's relationship.
- Peach & Bowser's first child. He used a mask and a paintbrush
to become a copy of Mario to try to stop Mario with his own moves.
He told Mario all about his parents, but Mario believed that Bowser
forced Peach to go out with him.
- A water pack. He taught Mario all his famous jumps, but broke
from a long fall. Current Status: Dr. Light's Lab. Last Seen:
Handed off to Gutsman as his first assignment as assistant.
The race of people on Isle Delfino.
Luigi's Moonworld opposite. Even more minor a character than Luigi.
- Theif from Twoson.
- Not a good engineer.
- Pretty good engineer.
The Annoying Old Party Man - Got beat up.
- Drove to another comic for a small bit of cross-over.
Old Cosplaying Lady - Got on that bus, for the small bit of cross-over.
- Cult of blue.
- Ness's girlfriend. She's pretty good friends with god. Does
this make her overpowered?
The Runnaway Five
- Lucky, Gorgeous, Drums guy, Saxaphone guy and Bass guy. They're
Paula's favorite band.
- Ruler of the underworld. He wishes to kill mortals and rule
over their souls. He's evil. Allied with the Koopa Troop.
- Yet another engineer.
- It's a donkey... Made of concrete...
- Directs, like a director should.
- They're too shy to be in front of the camera, so they work behind
Tony - Jeff's
Lord RSF III
- The Director's friend.
- Floats with his bubble.
Tessie Watching Club - Watches for Tessie, a Loch Ness Monster rip-off.
A Loch Ness Monster rip-off.
- The Director's little brother.
- Jeff's father, another engineer.
- The bubble monkey's girlfriend.
- In Saturn Valley, all are Mr. Saturn! They're a race of heads
with feet and a bow in their hair.
- Evil Green blob who enslaved some Mr. Saturns.
Venus - Famous
Shadow the Hedgehog - The ultimate lifeform. Current Status: Missing.
Last Seen: Falling into a military base.
- The Director's Moonworld opposite.
Prince Poo of Dalaam - When in Moonworld, he's The One. He can fly and
stuff. He was betrayed by the Moonsidian, so he had to kill him.
Current Status: At home. Last Seen: Going home.
Invisible Moonsidian - Invisible in Moonside, but clearly visible elsewhere.
Mani Mani Statue
- Shrine to pure evil.
Diversion released by Pokey while he escapes.
- Ran by during hallway scene.
Dr. Thomas Light
- Pretty good engineer, but doesn't think all of his decisions
- Sold Mario too many Mushrooms and kicked him out of the bar.
- Weather forcaster.
Evil... thing. Current Status: Pummeled by large army. Last Seen:
Talking to Pokey.
- Altered the comic to use a variety of styles. Current Status:
Removed from the comic. Last Seen: Trying to poison the comic.
Aryll's grandmother helped Link recover from his long icy sleep.
Aryll - Her
kidnapping starting Link on his quest to get home.
Orca - The
old man Link was about to challenge when Aryll was kidnapped.
Tetra - Captain
of a pirate ship and decendant of the royal family.
The King of Red Lions - The King of Hyrule transformed into a boat to help
Link gather the Triforce so he could finish drowning Hyrule.
A god of wind.
- Well known philosopher who said that God is dead.
The other god of wind.
Ritos - A
race of bird-people.
Medli - Valoo's
- Prince of the ritos. Gave Link Din's Pearl.
Great Deku Tree
- Giant tree with a face. Gave Link Farore's Pearl.
The race of leaf people.
Makar - The
Korok Link had to save.
- Famous musician who showed up to teach Link how to control the
time of day.
Jabun - Giant
fish who gave Link Nayru's Pearl.
KOOLOO-LIMPAH! This weirdo believes himself to be the reincarnation
of a fairy. He leads a cult.
Master Hand, Crazy Hand and Andross all ressurected to fight Link.
Future Status: Killed by Link via mind control. Last Seen: Attacking
- "Can you hear me now? Good!" This guy was testing
cell phone coverage at the future's Final Destination.
- Megaman X's caretaker.
- Maverick Hunter who was going to help Link, but had to go hunt
- They hunt Megaman X because he defeated Sigma.
- Was not tricked by the X-Hunters.
Bit - One
of Dr. Doppler's creations.
Byte - One
of Dr. Doppler's creations.
- A Maverick that link brought from the future to the present
in a bottle in his pocket.
The Gaytah Huntah
- Watches gators and talks about them. Future Status: Severe burns.
Last Seen: Oil tank with Wheel Gator in it.
Zero - Megaman
X's best friend, who wears a shell on his back.
- Sigma's dog. Being a dog, Velguarder is very stupid. Future
Status: Death by light saber. Last Seen: Jumping into light saber.
Sigma - Villian
with many bodies, none of which actually attacked the heroes.
Future Status: Repeatedly beheaded. Last Seen, taunting from many
- A well known sports star in his day, he was angered by Link's
arrival on the court. He kicked Link out and restarted the match.
Having disrupted Popo & Nana's marriage in the future, Link
killed him in the past. Past Status: Fell off platform. Last Seen:
Frozen in the Hidden Room.
Forever eating pellets and dodging ghosts, Pacman no longer has
to worry about ghosts and can gorge himself all he'd like to.
The ghosts argued about what a scary word actually is. They also
try to stop Pacman from eating all of their pac pellets.
Harry - Harry
was the adventurous sort. He tried to collect as many bags of
ancient money as possible.
Din - The
ancient golden goddess of power. She is one of the three who crafted
the Triforce. She also glows red and thought up the cuccos.
Nayru - The
ancient golden goddess of wisdom. She is one of the three who
crafted the Triforce. She also glows blue and talks a lot.
The ancient golden goddess of courage. She is one of the three
who crafted the Triforce. She also glows green and likes Link.
- Delivers the mail.
Professor Elvin Gadd - Another Engineer.
- A peaceful, piano playing ghost.
Wario - Mario's
- Master Hand's brother & Moonworld double. He created Moonworld
and all of it's strangeness. Current Status: Killed by Tails.
Future Satus: Revived as part of Gohdan and defeated by Link,
who used mind control to defeat Gohdan. Last Seen: Frozen in the
Woodman & the Robot Masters - Sang an excerpt of "I'm a Lumberjack &
Space Pirate Joe
- The only space pirate Samus let go. He later attacked her as
an Omega Pirate.
Birdo - She's
a woman who's physically male. She runs the breakfast diner, spits
eggs out of her mouth and hates being called a man.
Ghosts of the Chozo - Opened up a portal to the crater so they could get
on with their poker game.
- The evil knight that wants to defeat Kirby.
- Self proclaimed king of an abandoned castle, King Dedede tried
to stop Nightmare from getting the Star Rod.
The locksmith at Alley Shops who with pursue shoplifters with
- The incarnation of bad dreams.
- The cameraman of the Koopa Troop and stand-in for the Shyguys.
Error - He
happened to die just in time to land on Pit... For no reason.
Last Seen: Frozen in the Hidden Room.
- Infinite power & guarded by Knuckles.
Donkey kong Jr.
- Donkey Kong's son. We're not sure who the mother is yet.
- ...did it. He changes the comic when he gets bored.
Roll - She
got Megaman's powersuit and became Megawoman!
- He died in the castle's secret passage.
Daisy - Princess
of Sarasaland. She was awoken early from her icy slumber and trained
as a hero, changing most of her destiny.
- Interviewed the Director about the comic.
Emergency Medical Personell - A group of four White Mages who heal the characters
when need be.
Old Wiccan Hag
- Helped Link un-stone his Like-Like.
The evil wizard who worked for Gannon.
- Seven of these were kidnapped. They were decentants of old wise
men who sealed the Dark World.
Old Mountain Man
- This old man was the grandfather of one of the young maidens
and had a mirror Link needed.
- Sold Link some flippers and gave him an oil drum.
- A mean bat who keeps apologizing and asking before being mean,
but is actually useful instead of mean.
Great Big Fairy
- The great fairy who challenged Gannon & was uglified.
Chao - They
wanted to have a party.
Chao Care Provider
- He held a party for the Chao.
Spongebob Squarepants - He appeared and started eating the Chao's cake.
- His Lucky Charms were stolen again.
Bass - Dr.
Wily's version of Megaman.
Beat - A
bird made from Roll's spare parts.
- Russian engineer who's daughter, Kalinka, was kidnapped.
- Was kidnapped, but returned by Megawoman.
- She's Sonic's 2nd tag-along and wants to go out with Sonic.
- Dr. Robotnik's recreation of Sonic, to try to beat him at his
- Guard of the Mushroom castle. New friends with Koopa Guard.
- Guard of the Koopa castle. New friends with Mushroom Guard.
The Sun -
Brutal. It attacked Mario & Daisy.
Morton Koopa Jr.
- Peach & Bowser's 2nd son, who attacked Sarasaland.
King of Sarasaland
- Daisy's father, who thinks Daisy is a lesbian.
- Used for the intro to the CTRL + C/V/Z comic.
- Wishes to reuinite with Jenova to cause the universe to end.
- This Protoman look-alike is a Wilybot who's trying to cause
trouble by framing Protoman.
Member of the Chaotix; Has the widest jump radius
Member of the Chaotix; Can fly forever
Member of the Chaotix; Is the most ignored
Espio - Member
of the Chaotix; Is the coolest
Heavy - Member
of the Chaotix; Like an anchor on the team
Bomb - Member
of the Chaotix; Blows up occasionally
Yoshi - Green
Dinosaur; He's both Mario's friend & a spy for Bowser
Tango - Blues's
cat; Built by both Dr. Light & Dr. Game & Watch